Our church (First EFC- Maplewood, MN) youth ministries have partnered with CastleRock Community Church and Urban Impact Ministries in the Central-City of New Orleans since 1997. This blog will highlight the activities of our 2011 team.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

On The Road- For a While!


Our team will cover nearly 2700 miles while they are away. We leave Thursday, June 21st at 6:15 PM. We will travel to Cedar Rapids, Iowa and stay overnight and then it is off to Memphis, Tennessee for our 2nd overnight. We plan to arrive in New Orleans around 3-4 PM, June 23rd. We will be joined by 2 other youth teams from Michigan and Colorado Springs.


If you would like our prayer handbook, you can download one at www.seeyouattheedge.com. Please check back each day and see our lastest postings, prayer requests, pictures and videos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys...Oh how I wish I was in a van heading to New Orleans right now (OK..not really in a hot stinky van...but yes to on the way to N.O.) ...the memories I've had the 3 times I was there on missions trips. Know you will be in our prayers. Say Hi to everyone down there for us!
Love,
Sam and Heather Ternberg

Sam said...

Now, I'm not sure... But I'm pretty sure I took that picture...