Our church (First EFC- Maplewood, MN) youth ministries have partnered with CastleRock Community Church and Urban Impact Ministries in the Central-City of New Orleans since 1997. This blog will highlight the activities of our 2011 team.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Taylor's thoughts on the upcoming trip

Well I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to go to New Orleans; blessed financially and spiritually. I have never gone on a mission trip out of state before so that is increasingly exciting. I am so excited to be Jesus’s hands and feet to serve these kids with all I have. I feel God will change me and show me an environment completely different from what I know. This will as well be life-changing. I can honestly say I have never seen true poverty. So this will definitely be a different experience. I am ecstatic and ready to be on the full armor of God.

No comments: