Our church (First EFC- Maplewood, MN) youth ministries have partnered with CastleRock Community Church and Urban Impact Ministries in the Central-City of New Orleans since 1997. This blog will highlight the activities of our 2011 team.

Monday, July 9, 2007

In Their Own Words- Theresa

"As I was preparing to go down to New Orleans I had no idea what to expect. I wasn’t quite sure what God had planned for me. As the week went on, nothing really happened that revealed to me God’s purpose. I prayed about this and asked God to show me His reasons for having me there. Still nothing extraordinary happened. I thought about what happened this week and thought about what I learned. I realized that this week God revealed to me the importance of using my resources for Him. Also, I was able to meet so many new people. Everyone acted as though they had been friends for a while and it was so cool. This trip was awesome!" -Theresa

No comments: