Our church (First EFC- Maplewood, MN) youth ministries have partnered with CastleRock Community Church and Urban Impact Ministries in the Central-City of New Orleans since 1997. This blog will highlight the activities of our 2011 team.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

In Their Own Words- Megan

"This trip was a once in a lifetime experience – I’m so glad I got the chance to take this opportunity. Getting my application and support letters out late I had my doubts about whether I would be able to go. Down in N.O. I learned about so many lessons about the reality of life after Katrina. My eyes were really opened to God’s love for the people that have been hurt physically, spiritually, and emotionally by the storm. I will take these lessons home with me to use in my daily life and whatever I encounter!"- Megan


No comments: