Our church (First EFC- Maplewood, MN) youth ministries have partnered with CastleRock Community Church and Urban Impact Ministries in the Central-City of New Orleans since 1997. This blog will highlight the activities of our 2011 team.

Friday, August 8, 2008

In Their Own Words. . .Kevin Zugschwert

This was my second trip to New Orleans so I had in my mind what to expect for this trip. However, God really surprised me by providing me with an entirely different experience than I had last year. He challenged me in ways I wasn't quite prepared for, but he taught me to trust him though it all. Also, because this year was aimed less at physical work and more at working with kids, I was able to develop relationships with kids much more than last year. All in all, it was a good experience. I thought that our team really started to grow and good things will come from this group in years to come.

No comments: